Welcome to the Anambra Association of Minnesota webpage. We are a 501c(3) non-profit association serving all Ndi-Anambra in Minnesota and championing the educational, cultural and social progress
of our community for more than a decade. We seek your support through regular participation in our activities. Our goals are:
- To participate in activities and projects which impact positively on both the short-term and long-term socioeconomic, educational, and health advancement of Anambra indigenes in Minnesota and in
Anambra State, Nigeria
- To educate and/or improve knowledge in all areas deemed useful to members and their families, in both Minnesota and Anambra State, Nigeria
- To facilitate information sharing, build cultural alliances and communication among Anambra indigenes in Minnesota
- To coordinate with other nonprofit groups when necessary to meet these stated objectives.
- The Association is organized exclusively for charitable, cultural and educational purposes.
We welcome all new Anambra members in the state of Minnesota. Our doors are always open.
Abu Anakor (President)
Anambra Association of Minnesota
856 University Ave
Saint Paul MN 55104